– Corporate Manslaughter: A lawyer’s insight into a growing concern in geotechnics.
– Measurement of the energy ratio of SPT hammers in accordance with BS EN ISO 22476-3:2005.
– Deviating (or Non-conforming) Samples: An update on new policies administered by UKAS.
– Climbing the mast of bale percussion rigs and the implications of working from height.
– A review of this year’s successful Geotechnica, featuring interviews and pictures.
– CDM Regulations 2007: A brief guide to the Construction, Design and Management Regulations 2007.
– Failures: Past and Future – How can the industry move forward though learning from previous errors?
– Where have all the pins gone? – A look at innovative new ways to manage knowledge.
To view this issue, click here….