– Innovative Technology Uses Electricity to Stabilise Slopes – A look at new slope stabilising technology currently being trialed.
– Lankelma launches New Zealand seismic cone testing device – A press release documenting Lankelma’s latest work in NZ.
– Part 3: What are the main options in NEC3 contracts? – The third in a series of articles explaining the NEC form of contract.
– Environmental Assessment of Ogoniland – Alcontrol’s Geraint Williams compiles an environmental assessment of Ogoniland.
– The LÖftstedt Review – common sense safety? – Independent safety consultant Emma Betts talks about refocusing health and safety.
– Shearbox Testing – Chris Wallace of Geolabs imparts his knowledge about shearbox testing, and what you need to know about it.
– Monitoring contractors’ guides to AGS data – A look at the problems that monitoring contractors face when producing AGS data.