GEOPHYSICS IN GEOTECHNICAL PRACTICE
Seminar Dates: 10th November 2015
Location: Equipe Training Offices, Banbury
The seminar will increase the awareness regarding the correct use of geophysics for noninvasive investigations, structural and geological mapping and ground modelling which can provide an in depth and continuous understanding of both surface and subsurface conditions and can also reduce the risk of underground hazards and optimise budgets.
What delegates will learn:
- Have an understanding of the importance of using a geophysics specialist
- Advantages and limitations of land and downhole geophysical techniques
- Have an understanding of how geophysics can be used to reduce risk
- Have an understanding of when geophysics can complement obtrusive investigations
- Have an appreciation of what the results mean and how they are obtained
Who should attend?
Geophysical Investigation Specifyers, Geophysics Graduates, Geotechnical Engineers, Engineering Geologists, Consulting Engineers, Designers, Developers and Clients.
For full seminar details, please visit:
For details of other available training courses and seminars, please visit our website: