– Digital Data Entry gets even better with KeyLogbook V2.6 – Revealing details of the latest KeyLogbook release is Keith Spires, Operations Director at the Equipe Group. In the following article, Keith discusses what can be expected from the v2.6 release of the industry’s leading digital data entry product.
– New AutoCAD Civils 3D Geotechnical Module boosts usability – In the last few months Autodesk have released their Geotechnical Module for AutoCAD Civils 3D 2017 following development by Keynetix. The module looks set to greatly assist with geotechnical data visualisation and Keynetix are offering free online training to accompany the release.
– Registration now open for Geotechnica 2017 – 2017 will mark the eighth successive year of Geotechnica and will have a host of new and exciting features to compliment the already highly successful and acclaimed Trade Show, Product Exhibition and Geotechnical Conference.
– New Cable Percussion Guidance Document Issued – The BDA issue a new Guidance Document titled, ‘The Operation of Cable Percussion Rigs & Equipment’.
– The British Drilling Association Turns 40 – The BDA is celebrating its 40th anniversary this year and is using the milestone to take a reflective look at its many achievements.
– Aarsleff’s biggest ever project gets underway – Providing an update on recent contract works are Aarsleff, one of theGeotechnica’s valued regular contributors. In this month’s issue Aarsleff reveal details their largest ever piling project to date as The Range build a new distribution centre in Avonmouth.